info on shiitake

Marielle Levine ap914 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Fri May 13 14:00:50 EST 1994

In the spring issue of a Canadian magazine called Harrowsmith there
is a list of different catalog people that grow mushrooms and have
books on medicine and mushrooms...I think it was the January issue
and I found a place called Mushroompeople in Ohio....a company
that has an internet no. and they sent me their catalog.
--
"Do I Dare Disturb the Universe?" -- T.S. Eliot

"Well, it's got huge . . . very sharp . . . it
 can jump a . . . look at the bones." -- Tim the Enchanter