Fungal Genetics Text Book

Dan Ebbole dje0282 at SUMMA.TAMU.EDU
Tue May 24 07:47:55 EST 1994

Dear Geoff,

        Your note about a good Fungal Genetics text book struck home with
me.  Actually, Tom Adams and Mike Plamann (my colleagues (and soon to be
former friends) here at A&M) teach a truly outstanding graduate course in
fungal genetics.  I have tried to encourage them to write a text book to go
with their course, but, as expected, they claim to be too busy with their
other duties.  Perhaps if they could receive additional encouragement....

Their e-mail addresses are

tom at
mplamann at
Dr. Daniel Ebbole
dje0282 at
Dept. of Plant Pathology and Microbiology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-2132