indoor air quality

Jessie Micales jmicales at facstaff.wisc.edu
Thu Nov 17 13:59:24 EST 1994

Greetings everyone!  I haven't followed this particular newsgroup much, but
I'm going to start.  My apologies if I am replowing old ground.

Does anyone have any information (reprints, the names of current
researchers, etc.) on the influence of mold spores on indoor air quality?  I
attended a symposium in Prague last summer where they were saying that a
complex of dust mites, mold spores, and toxic chemicals (released from
furniture, paneling, etc.) contributes to the "sick building" phenomenon.  I
often get phone calls regarding mold in houses, and now I think I would like
to pursue this as a research topic.  Any ideas?  Regards....

Jessie A. Micales
jmicales at facstaff.wisc.edu
U.S. Forest Products Laboratory
Durendal Fencing Club