Fascism at Work in our Government

Bob Harris harris at bhc.com
Thu Oct 6 15:29:24 EST 1994

I just downloaded this and thought all the "mycophiles" might like to
investigate this more fully:

This may be a bit premature since I have not myself verified exactly
what happened, however, I have it on good authority that in
mid-to-late-September to DEA sent a written order to ATCC (American
Type
Culture Center, I believe) demanding that they destroy all their
psilocybian mushroom cultures.  Evidently the researchers at ATCC
carried out the order.  It's my understanding that ATCC was one of the
only legal sources for such cultures.

I'll be trying to get some solid facts on this when I return to on
Monday.  If anyone has any info please funnel it my way.

-richard glen boire
The Entheogen Law Reporter
P.O. Box 73481
Davis, CA 95617-3481