fungus tea

Stamets 1 stamets1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 09:38:03 EST 1994


In article <bpretto.5.0008A3E6 at io.org>, bpretto at io.org (Bruno Pretto &
Paula Vopni) writes:

Bruno- I have heard that 5 people in Israel died from drinking a
contaminated
batch of tea. Also, there is a report from Florida which I am tracking
down
where a woman allegedly died from drinking Kombucha Tea. I have finished
writing an extensive article on Kombucha for Mushroom, the Journal which
will appear in the next issue. If you can't wait, I'll be glad to send a
copy
of the ms. (sans photos). 

How's your cultivation projects?

pablo-san



More information about the Mycology mailing list