palaeoethnomycology Q's

Fred A.F.Brown at bradford.ac.uk
Tue Oct 18 13:22:06 EST 1994

I am currently wanting to investigate the use of psychoactive fungi in archaic
cultures.
Any opinions, leads, references, recipes greatly appreciated.
I am not another spaced-out hippy with my head in a cloud (of pot smoke),
I am trying to understand what has been taboo for a long long time in this
culture, and eventually piece together what little research there is in this
area.
Does Terence Mckenna ring any bells ?....

                    thanks
                                   FRED
                                             xxx