EMBO workshop Filamentous Fungi

G Turner mb1gt at silver.shef.ac.uk
Fri Oct 21 07:58:50 EST 1994

John J Weiland (jweiland at BADLANDS.NODAK.EDU) wrote:

: Can anyone relay information to me about the 1995 EMBO workshop on
: Filamentous Fungi (if it is in 1995)?  Where will it be and when?  What is
: the due date for abstracts and how much is registration?

: THanks!

: John Weiland			jweiland at badlands.nodak.edu

John,
The next EMBO meeting will be in Munster in 1996, as far as
I recall.  For further information, contact

vandenHondel at MBL.TNO.NL

- Cees van den Hondel, who organized the last one

No information has yet been sent out on this.

All the best
Geoff Turner
G.Turner at sheffield.ac.uk