request for contacts

Ralph D. Arnold rarnold at
Sat Oct 22 22:30:34 EST 1994

On 22 Oct 1994 11:43:52 -0700,
James White  <epichloe at KAOS.AUM.EDU> wrote:

>I am in need of some assistance in identifying one or more mycologists
>located in the area of Mexico City, Mexico.  I am trying to arrange a
>collecting trip to obtain a member of the Clavicipitaceae that occurs in
>the mountains in that part of Mexico.
>Does anyone know of a mycologist in that area that may be willing to assist
>a little?  Perhaps someone at a mycological herbarium in one of the local
>universities.  I will be very appreciative for any suggestions.
>Jim White
>Dept. of Biology
>Auburn University at Montgomery
>Montgomery, AL 36117
MYCOLOGISTS ONLINE lists one person in Mexico with an email address.
Perhaps she will know someone in the area you want.  Below is a copy
of that entry:
LOPEZ-FRANCO, Rosamaria <rmlopez at>
Centro Desarrollo Biotech., Inst. Technologicy y de Estudios Superiores de
Monterrey -Sucrusal de Correos J. Monterrey, N. L., 64849, Mexico.

Ralph D. Arnold  rarnold at
P.O. Box 889, Oregon City, OR  97045
maintainer of "ON-LINE ACCESS" gopherspace -encouraging internet access