Help...PLEASE!!!

mlsbb3embm at dct.ac.uk mlsbb3embm at dct.ac.uk
Mon Oct 24 07:47:52 EST 1994

	I hope someone here can help me with a fictitios grant proposal I have
to make.

	The topic I've been given is to develop a research programme around an
expedition to the Amazonian Rainforest to isolate new wood decay fungi for
potential use in the pulp and papermaking industries, also including costing of
the proposals.

	As it is I don't have a clue, so I would appreciate if you could post
(or e-mail) information regardin the following: wood decay fungi; the pulp and
papermaking industries; grant proposals; and costing.

	Many thanks,
		    Ewan Mollison.