WRF isolation

ISING at MACOLLAMH.UCD.IE ISING at MACOLLAMH.UCD.IE
Thu Oct 27 11:31:23 EST 1994

Dear Louis,

A good medium for isolating white rot fungi is given in the
following paper.

Field et al., Biodegradtion of Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons by
new isolates of white rot fungi. Applied and Environmental
Microbiology, (1992) 58, 2219-2226

Once you have isolated some fungi you could try the method described
by Alleman et. al. A rapid method to screen fungi for resistance to
toxic chemicals. Biodegradation, 4, 125-129

If you would like copies of these refs then let me know and I will
send them to you.

All the best,

Ian Singleton,
Dept Industrial Microbiology,