Lactarius of the North

ANDREA HOYT 003768h at axe.acadiau.ca
Mon Oct 31 18:37:00 EST 1994

I'm doing a project (undergraduate) on the genus Lactarius of Nova Scotia,
Canada this year, and would appreciate any information or advise on
literature, or recent studies.
Next year, I'll be doing a thesis on the Lactarii of the Yukon, northern
British Columbia, and south-eastern Alaska.  As far as I have been able to
ascertain, no scientific studies have ever been done on this genus for this
area.  If anyone has any information on Lactarii of the North, I would be
very happy to hear from you.  Also, if you can suggest books, articles, or
recent studies, that would be grand.
Thank you very much.
	- Andrea J. Hoyt
	 Acadia University