uencoding

David H. Griffin griffin at gamera.syr.edu
Fri Sep 2 08:20:16 EST 1994

Sorry, this a repeat submission with my name attached this time.

I can't translate uencoding either. Surely if contributors feel that some
particular information they have can only be sent by this method, they
could indicate the nature of the information and offer to send it via
e-mail to anyone expressing particular interest. Otherwise, lets keep
this limited to messages readily available to all.

David H. Griffin
State University, College of Environmental Science & Forestry
Syracuse NY
griffin at mailbox.syr.edu