Aerial bombardment of Morchella sclerotia into burned for

Stametsfam stametsfam at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 09:07:02 EST 1994

In article <CwEvp0.4w2 at nbn.com>, harris at miwok.nbn.com (Bob Harris) writes:

I am generating sawdust spawn which produces micro-sclerotia (see
MGGM) throughout the mixture during colonization. This form of spawn
is quite different than that produced by M. esculenta. This is the
same strain I have been growing in burned areas for many years. It
is known as M-11. I am not growing macrosclerotia in the same
manner as R. Ower et alia. The weight is true - 200 5 lb. bags = 1000
lbs. of mycelium (sclerotia inclusive).

paul stamets