CMI

"David Brayford ", IMI D.BRAYFORD at cabi.org
Mon Apr 3 02:48:59 EST 1995

Hi
We are the International Mycological Institute nowadays. (This is because
our parent company, CAB International, is a treaty level International
organisation with an intergovernmental governing board, not restricted to
members of the British Commonwealth).

At present most of our databases are not available for dial-in access, with
the exception of our Culture Collection catalogue via the Microbial Strain
Data Network (ask MSDN at PHX.CAM.AC.UK).  However, CAB International is
planning a WWW page in the near future and IMI will be part of that.
 Meanwhile, what information are you wanting to access?  Maybe we can help
out.

For info, please note that we have a new address:
International Mycological Institute
Bakeham Lane
Egham, Surrey
TW20 9TY
UK
Phone: (01784) 470111
FAX: (01784) 470909
Email:  IMI at CABI.ORG

You can reach particular IMI mycologists here via email by taking their 1st
initial, a dot, their surname, followed by @CABI.ORG.  The same goes for our
plant pathology, industrial, biochemical, bacteriological and food mycology
staff.  If you want information on CABI databases, such as CAB Abstracts,
ask CABI at CABI.ORG.

Let me know what you are looking for and I'll try to help out.  Please
include your email address as part of the text of your message, otherwise it
just comes through as "BIOSCI-REQUEST".

Dave Brayford, IMI
d.brayford at cabi.org