Hi...I'm a clueless newbie!

CAVETOCAVE cavetocave at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 02:23:32 EST 1995


Don't eat the common commercial one if you are trying to avoid commercial
toxins.
Because of the problems of growing out of compost, fungicides (for the
lower fungus) and pesticides )for the flying inscects eggs/larva are used.
Eat shiitake' or tree oyster or wild from the woods types and you will not
have that problem.
Also if taste is a priority, same same.



More information about the Mycology mailing list