Foray in France in October?

Ralph D. Arnold rarnold at teleport.com
Fri Aug 4 11:51:54 EST 1995

I received this message in FUNGUS, the email newsletter dedicated
to specialty mushroom cultivation, and am passing it along to
bionet.mycology in hopes someone can help with this informational request:

----- Forwarded message begins here -----
From: John H Rassweiler  <73110.2224 at compuserve.com>
Dear Fungus,
        Thank you for your very interesting information.
        I would like to join a foray in France in October.  Does anyone have any
information about foraying in France, or a name, number and address that I could
contact for information?  I speak French.  Thank you in advance.   Anne
Rassweiler
------ Forwarded message ends here ------