Vancouver B.C. Mushroom Group?

pklym at griffin.multimedia.edu pklym at griffin.multimedia.edu
Fri Aug 4 19:20:31 EST 1995

My girlfriend and I are fairly new to the Vancouver, B.C.
Lower Mainland area. We are quite interested in mushrooms...
as a general interest, picking, and of course, eating them.
We have travelled extensively in B.C. and have had some good
outings (esp. Chantarelles and Pines). We were wondering if
there are any mushroom groups based out of the Vancouver area
as we are interested in learning more about picking in the
general area and meeting others with similar interests.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Sincerely,

Paul Klym   pklym at griffin.multimedia.edu