Chanterelles

darin burleigh at tcg.anl.gov
Tue Aug 8 18:28:51 EST 1995

In article <199508082030.NAA14815 at net.bio.net>, EMILSSON at C.SCS.UIUC.EDU
("Tryggvi Emilsson") wrote:

> Greetings,mushroom hunters
> I just came back from a lunch hour walk through some woods near Urbana(Illinois)
> with a grocery sack full of chanterelles.They were mostly on the small side,but
> I had never seen as many in those woods before (in 15 years).
>
> T.Emilsson

i dont have much experience with them, but i have notices an abundance
 of them around here - DuPage county, IL, (west of chicago).
Just in time for our anniversery!
we made the 'trout w/chanterelles' from Joe's book of mushroom cookery;
what are your favorite recipes?
--
 darin
burleigh at tcg.anl.gov
"cogito cogito ergo cogito sum" - ambrose bierce