Oidium lactis?

"David Brayford ", IMI D.BRAYFORD at cabi.org
Tue Aug 15 03:54:13 EST 1995

Oidium lactis Fres. is likely to be a synonym of Oospora lactis (Fres.)
Sacc, which is now regarded as a synonym of Geotrichum candidum Link.  The
teleomorph of this genus is Dipodascus Lagerheim (Dipodascaceae,
Saccharomycetales [acc. to Dict of Fungi 8th ed]).  You might check out refs
at Sacc. Syll. IV: 15 and Mycotaxon IV: 405 (1976).
Dave Brayford, IMI