Doctoral position wanted (bioremediation using fungi)

Pablo Mayorga pablo at
Tue Aug 22 07:10:37 EST 1995

I would like to continue my doctoral studies in
bioremediation using fungi in the US, Canada,
or other European countries (Germany, Holland).
I will soon have a licentiate degree (equivalent to
somewhere in between MSc and PhD) from the Dept.
of Sanitary Engineering, Chalmers University of
Technology, Göteborg, Sweden. PLEASE contact me
directly by e-mail if you know of any position
available at your place or at someone elses. Thanks.

Pablo Mayorga
pablo at

Dept. of Sanitary Engineering
Chalmers University of Technology