Help of Lichens !!!

Fred Rhoades fredr at cc.wwu.edu
Fri Aug 25 08:46:07 EST 1995

Rick Pelletier <rpellet> writes:

>"Patricio Galeas Echeverr’a" <pgaleas at merlin.lazos.cl> wrote:
>>Hello :
>>	Anybody knows some sites of HTTP documents about  Lichens. I like some
>>information about this topic..
>>Thank you...
>>e-mail : pgaleas at merlin.lazos.cl
>>

>	Hi, I'm would be interested in the same info.  Would you mind forwarding the
>site info to me?

>--
>Rick Pelletier  (rpellet at geog.ubc.ca)
>GIS Lab, Rm. 210
>Department of Geography,                 Tel: (604) 822-6282
>University of British Columbia, B.C.     Fax: (604) 822-6150

Re lichen sites,

  I don't know of many.  The following places might give some further
links (I have not checked them recently):

International Bryological Info System gopher://unidui.uni-duisburg.de/
   (might have a link to bryos' ecological cousins

Smithsonian Natural History Web http://nmnhwww.si.edu/nmnhweb.html 3rd
   (there is a link to the lichen herbarium)

International Assoc. Lichenology Symposium announcement
     http://www.edvz.sbg.ac.at/pfl/ial3/prelimi.htm

hope this is helpful -- likewise relay any other sites you find.

Fred M. Rhoades
Biology Department, WWU
Bellingham, WA  98225
USA