Aspergillus resistance to sanitizing agents

Robert Domine Bugman3157 at gnn.com
Thu Dec 7 18:34:28 EST 1995

Can anyone recommend an effective sanitizing agent for ridding our
pharmaceutical manufacturing facility of A. flavus and A.
fumigatus?  It must be non-corrosive to stainless steel and
feasable for large scale application (spray, mop, fumigation).
We have tried several actives with only moderate success.  It
appears that we have a particularly resistant (and prolific)
strain contaminating our plant environment.

Thanks