mycorhizal fungi

Richard W. Kerrigan rwk at sylvanres.com
Tue Feb 7 12:20:03 EST 1995

Paul Stewart (stewart at bud.peinet.pe.ca) wrote:
: My sincere thanks to all who have responded so far to my inquiries into
: mycorrhizal culture...

[ETC.]

I didn't see the following info posted, so:  The research lab 'Station
Champignons' at INRA-Bordeaux has pioneered this area very successfully
for more than 15 years.  Contact Dr. J.-M. Olivier at the station, BP 81,
33883 Villenave d'Ornon, FRANCE.  They wrote the book on Truffle culture
and have had other successes, e.g. Lactarius spp.

You might also want to contact Dr. Makoto Ogawa of Japan, to learn about
unsuccessful work on Matsutake.  I don't have his address at hand but
could look it up if you e-mail me directly at rwk at sylvanres.com.

Good luck! -- Rick
--
Richard W. Kerrigan, Research Department, Sylvan Spawn Laboratory, Inc.
               1163 Winfield Rd., Cabot, PA  16032  USA