Mediums for Pleurotus growth

Joe Sommer ninja at cml.com
Sat Feb 11 23:29:56 EST 1995

Hello, I am going to conduct an experiment that deals with growing
Pleurotus ostreatus on different types of substrates ie, cellulose,
plastic, plywood, tripple mix soil, and so on.  I want to see which
medium provides the greatest yield measured by net dry/wet weight measures.

Any suggestions would be appreciated in terms of the methodology and
previous success on the above mentioned substrates.

Joe

 : ComputerLink Online Inc.            Realms of Despair!            :
 : (416)233-5410                       telnet mud.compulink.com 4000 :
 : 106 lines, 300-28,800 bps           endless medieval enjoyment!   :
 : Join our International Teleconference --> chat.compulink.com 9000 :