G-protein effectors

Chuck Staben staben at seqanal.mi.uky.edu
Mon Feb 13 21:37:57 EST 1995

I wonder whether contributors to this forum might know which G-protein
effectors are effective in either activating or inactivating the
G-alpha signal transduction pathway in intact fungi.  Although there are
a million inhibitors used with G-proteins,
 and a lot of genetic work on S. cerevisiae, it is
not clear to me how best to find this specific info.
P.S.  This is not a Neurospora-related question, but I have not deserted
the one true organism--as readers of previous queries have queried