Cooking Mushrooms?

Gareth Renowden gren at
Tue Feb 14 11:07:24 EST 1995

In article <3hp9hv$5i7 at>, kasplash at (Bob Galvan) wrote:

> 2> A Passion for Mushrooms
>    kinda guessing on the author's name here - Paolo Ciccini
>    he has several other books out, Passion for Pasta, Passion for etc...

He's called Antonio Carluccio. And yes, it is very good.

Another good one - over here, anyway - is The Mushroom Feast by Jane
Grigson, a very famous UK cookery writer.

Gareth Renowden                      l
Publishing & marketing consultant    l  "I don't know what I want,
Voice +44 (0)181 241 4852            l     but I want it NOW!"
Fax +44 (0)181 943 4294              l    Sir Henry Rawlinson
e-mail gren at         l     (c) Viv Stanshall