Mycorrhiza - production of plant growt/development hormones ???

Bjorn Ness bjorn at
Sat Feb 18 16:02:52 EST 1995

I searche for information about possible mycorrhizal production of plant
growth hormones  (auxins, gibberrelin, cytokins).

I am well awere of the role mycorrhiza play in suporting the trees (/plants)
with mineral components from the soil. But someone once wrote about plant
hormone production as well.  Do anyone have som information on this ??

Please give me info bye E.mail: Bjorn at

Thank You!!

Bjoern Arne Naess
Soer-Troendelag College
dep. Chemistry, Chemical engineering/biotechnology