doing research on Ganoderma lucidium immunology paper

Dr. Karl Goldkamp intron at eskimo.com
Sat Feb 18 18:27:53 EST 1995

  Does any one have any information on Ganoderma alias Lingzhi, or
Reishi.  I'm doning a Immunology paper  on it and have done medline
search.  Im a student at a Naturopathic Medical school here in Seattle.
Though I know ganoderma is used for cancer in Japan I need to find studies
that bring a western approach to it.  So far LZ-8 appears to be a isolated
polysacchride of interest.  Any timps or leads or greatly appreciated.

E-mail: intron at eskimo.com