information on Psilocybe cult in Mexico

Marcus King marcus at
Mon Feb 20 17:27:52 EST 1995

I'm an undergraduate studying mycology, and am interested in
finding out more along the lines of ethnomycology. I would be
grateful if anyone knows anything about the Mexican mushroom
cults, or can point me in the direction of useful references.

        Please send any info to bs1cah at

Charlotte Hedges

Marcus King                           _______        _
Bath, Avon, England.                 /       \     o/ \\
Email marcus at        \  o  /      <\__,\\
Phone 01225 428356                       |          ">    |
                                      Paraglide  &  Climb