Fungal Genetics - Asilomar

Yiuwai Chu chuy at westminster.ac.uk
Wed Feb 22 08:57:33 EST 1995

Hi all,

I am going to the Fungal Genetics Meeting on 21st - 26th of March at
Asilomar. I have never been to the States before and would like to visit
some molecular biology laboratory in the San Fransico area afterwards.
It doesn't have to be fungal. I just want to see how things are run
and perhaps exchange some ideas.

I would be very grateful if anyone out there could help!

Please email me directly.

Many thanks in advance.

--
Yiu-Wai CHU (friends call me Alf)
School of Biological and Health Sciences