where is the good manual of fungi (molds)?
John L. Olivas
jolivas at CYBERGATE.COM
Wed Feb 22 21:21:51 EST 1995
>as title! Can anyone tell me where can I have a good exp handbook
>of fungi or mold! Thanks!
I've found a good one for mushrooms, cheap, compact. Excelent color plate
guide, and anytomical key. Also includes info on habitat, season, range,
wheather edible and look alikes.....
The Audubon Society Field Guide To North American Mushrooms
AU: Gary H. Lincoff (Pres. North American Mycological Assn)
SO: Random House
I found mine at CostCo Wholesale for $9.99
* John L. Olivas - Phone 209-269-1152
* Technical Representative - Office 800-USA-BIO1 *
* BioScientific, Inc. - Fax 209-439-8639
* 3574 W. Escalon Avenue - Email jolivas at cybergate.com *
* Fresno, California 93711 -
More information about the Mycology