info New York

Sarah FRANZOT%BRUFMG.BITNET at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU
Thu Feb 23 14:31:21 EST 1995

 Hi everyone,

I am a PhD student at Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil and
there is a great possibility of receiving a scholarship from the
Brazilian Government to develop part of my research at Albert Einstein
College of Medicine, Bronx, New York. The  main objective of my research
is to contribute to the knowledge of the epidemiology of Cryptococcus neofor/
mans infection in the tropics by testing clinical and environmental isolates
for their molecular and antigenic charactheristics. Being very anxious about
the idea of studying abroad I would like to have some information about
the Institution, the city and any other helpful information from
someone who knows.
Thanks in advance,
Sarah Piancastelli Franzot
Departamento de Microbiologia