where is the good man

Larry Caldwell larryc at teleport.com
Mon Feb 27 03:26:06 EST 1995

jolivas at CYBERGATE.COM (John L. Olivas) writes:

|:        The Audubon Society Field Guide To North American Mushrooms
|:        AU: Gary H. Lincoff (Pres. North American Mycological Assn)
|:        SO: Random House
|:        Cost: $18.00

This may depend on where you live.  I found this guide to be almost
unusable in the Pacific Northwest.  Much more useful field guides are:

the MUSHROOM HUNTER'S FIELD GUIDE
Alexander H. Smith
The University of Michigan Press
Ann Arbor, Michigan (1958)

and

A Field Guide to Western Mushrooms
Alexander H. Smith
The University of Michigan Press
Ann Arbor, Michigan (1975)

.. Don't let school interfere with your education.
-- MR/2 #109

Larry Caldwell  larryc at teleport.com