Bob Galvan kasplash at
Mon Feb 27 23:51:42 EST 1995

In article <3ir63n$sj9 at> calmush1 at
(CAL MUSH1) writes:

>WoW.  Just found about a 40+ acre cherry orchard that is just booming with
>yellow Moral's.  I filled my kind's easter basket in about a 100 yard
>What the best way to identify the edibility of these mushroom's.  Don't
>want to eat or sell any bad shrooms to anybody.
>Thank's Ray
>The more we know the more we grow.

Well let's start with habitat,  like *where are you*?
Then maybe someone here can refer you to a veteren picker.
Then you'll learn to replace the a with an e and get morels.
and then you'll buy Mushrooms Demystifyed, by David Arora and you'll
be up studying 'till 2am for a week!

BTW, get 'em while they're good and dry them!