Needing photographs of Psilocybe serbica & P. bohemica

Stamets 1 stamets1 at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 13:36:30 EST 1995

I am revising my first book, Psilocybe Mushrooms & their Allies - a
subject many of you may find disturbing or interesting depending
upon your point of view - and am trying to acquire high quality
photographs of these of Psilocybe serbica, P. bohemica, and P.
subaeruginosa. . Any help would be appreciated.
They are to be used in a book going to press in April. I am paying
$ 100.00 per insertion for one time publishing rights with the originals
being returned to the sender.

Thanks.

paul stamets