lichen, growth of cladonia i culture, media

jonny tverdal jonnyt at
Thu Jan 12 16:18:16 EST 1995

We are two students at Soer-Troendelag College in Trondheim Norway.
In connection with a practical work we need information
on growing lichen, specially Cladonia species in culture-media
composition, growth conditions, how to avoid contamination.
We have tried to do litterature research on the subject, but it is
really hard to find relevant litterature.

If You have any information, please send it by E.mail to:
Jonnyt at     or
Arildh at

Hilsen Jonny.