Lichen, growth of cladonia in culture, media?

jonny tverdal jonnyt at kjemi.tih.no
Tue Jan 17 11:37:40 EST 1995

Hello!!!

We are two students at Soer-Troendelag College in Trondheim Norway.
In connection with a practical work we shall do, we need information
on growing lichen, specially Cladonia species in culture-media
composition, growth conditions, how to avoid contamination.
Our biggest problem right now is that we must have a medium to start with
growth on. We have tried to do litterature research on the subject, but it is
really hard to find relevant litterature.

If You have any information, please send it by E.mail to:
Jonnyt at kjemi.tih.no     or
Arildh at kjemi.tih.no

Thanks!!!

Jonny &Arild.