Morel Production

Ralph D. Arnold rarnold at teleport.com
Thu Jan 26 20:12:55 EST 1995

On 23 Jan 1995 08:08:46 -0800,
"Mike Hoffelder"  <mh at SARG.PGH.WEC.COM> wrote:

>I saw a PBS show that showed researchers at Michigan State (I believe)
>who were developing a process for commercial production of Morels.
>Does anybody know more about this or who to contact?

There exists 4-5 messages about morel growing (comm'l & hobby//indoors &
outdoors) within the archived files of FUNGUS, the email newsletter on
mushroom growing.  Feel free to retrieve them, if you wish.

BY ANONYMOUS FTP
ftp.teleport.com  in directories \pub\users\rarnold\mushroom\FUNGUS

BY GOPHER
via www gopher://gopher.teleport.com/11/users/rarnold
via gopher   gopher.teleport.com  : select "users"; then "on-line access";
                   then "fungi-by-email"

BY VERONICA
search "Fungi-By-Email"

You can subscribe to FUNGUS by sending to fungus-request at teleport.com