Morel Production

Ralph D. Arnold rarnold at
Thu Jan 26 20:12:55 EST 1995

On 23 Jan 1995 08:08:46 -0800,
"Mike Hoffelder"  <mh at SARG.PGH.WEC.COM> wrote:

>I saw a PBS show that showed researchers at Michigan State (I believe)
>who were developing a process for commercial production of Morels.
>Does anybody know more about this or who to contact?
There exists 4-5 messages about morel growing (comm'l & hobby//indoors &
outdoors) within the archived files of FUNGUS, the email newsletter on
mushroom growing.  Feel free to retrieve them, if you wish.

BY ANONYMOUS FTP  in directories \pub\users\rarnold\mushroom\FUNGUS

via www gopher://
via gopher  : select "users"; then "on-line access";
                   then "fungi-by-email"

search "Fungi-By-Email"

You can subscribe to FUNGUS by sending to fungus-request at

Good luck!

Ralph D. Arnold rarnold at
P.O. Box 889, Oregon City, OR 97045
fax: 503-423-7409