(no subject)

Marco Floriani mflorian at sun10.inf.unitn.it
Thu Jul 6 09:14:24 EST 1995

Some months ago there was a long discussion on this newsgroup about the
identity of the fungus that Italians call "porcino". Well, now you can take a
look at four magnificent, original Italian "porcini" (Boletus edulis) at the
following URL:

You can also view another dozen of photos of fungi in my personal image
which is located at this URL:

which is part of my mycological home-page:

Will you take a look at this URLs and let me know what you think about them?

                                 Thank you very much

Marco Floriani
Via Vigolana, 8
38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN)