Help: Vogel's medium N

Eric Robb Siegel esiegel at UNIX1.SNCC.LSU.EDU
Fri Jul 7 18:44:27 EST 1995

The Vogel's medium N is also given in a lengthy article by Davis and DeSerre
(I think that's the proper spelling) on Neurospora Genetics which appeared in
Methods in Enzymology circa 1975.  The volume also has articles on yeast
genetics and Bacillus genetics.

I don't have the Vogel's medium N recipe in front of me, but I use it for
growing Fusarium, partly because the recipe is for a 50X stock solution.  It
sure beats weighing out six or seven mineral salts every time I want to whip up a liter of medium.