Neurospora on the internet?

Margit Haider margit at wst.edvz.sbg.ac.at
Tue Jul 18 14:54:40 EST 1995

Dear netters,
does anyone know where to find information about Neurospora sp. on the net,
but not sequences but mainly about life cycle in general. I have found some
references via medline search and have some info about genetics of sporulation
and germination (my special interest) but there are no reviews to get a general
and mor complete impression of this organism. So maybe there is some info on
the net.

Thanks in advance,
Margit

Margit Haider
Braeuhausstr.4a   |  Uni Salzburg, Institut fuer Genetik und Allg. Biologie
A-5020 Salzburg   |  Hellbrunnerstr. 34, A-5020 Salzburg
Tel. 0662/825041  |  Tel. 0662/8044/5750