HELP: fungi on dung

"David Brayford ", IMI D.BRAYFORD at
Thu Jun 8 10:32:26 EST 1995

To: Marco Floriani

We have this information available.  Please email me your FAX number and
I'll get the diagnosis sent to you.  (Your email address bounced back).
Dave Brayford, IMI
d.brayford at

To: mycology
Subject: HELP: fungi on dung
Date: 08 June 1995 8:30

The C.S.M. (Centro Studi Micologici) of the Bresadola Mycological
Association (Italy) is preparing a book about fungi growing on dung. It will
include full description and colour photographs of a lot of species, plus a
rich literary research. Unfortunately, there is an obstacle to the
of this work, which should appear within the next two months: despite long
researches all over Europe, nobody has been able to send to the authors the
original diagnosis of the well-known Pilobolus kleinii. If somebody can help
we will be extremely grateful to him/her. Here is the basionymum of the

        Pilobolus kleinii P.H. Van Tieghem 1876
        Ann. Sci. Nat. 6: 4, pag 337

Please E-mail me soon if you can help us some way.

                        Thank you all anticipately.

Marco Floriani
Via Vigolana, 8
38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN)