Psychoactive Morels

BrianMc brianmc at
Sat Jun 10 00:41:50 EST 1995

The search image really DOES get burnt into one's retina.  I find that
after several days of intense morel gathering  (itself a source of
pleasureful stimulation), I see morels even when they aren't there.  This
is certainly not the result of psychoactive properties of the mushrooms,
as I usually take all my collections home and dry them.