Mushroom poisoning

BrianMc brianmc at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 00:17:15 EST 1995

There is an electronic version of the NAMA poisoning report form floating
around.  Although I was indicated as a source for this in the last NAMA
newsletter "Mycophile", this is something of a suprise to me.  I do have a
copy, and will gladly make it available.  Better sources for this are
either Dr. John Trestrail <johntres at delphi.com> or Kenneth Cochran
<kwcee at umich.edu>.

Also, there's a great new book out on the topic, by Dr. Denis Benjamin,
entitled "Mushrooms: Poisons and Panaceas".  My copy, which I plan to
review, hasn't arrived yet, so there'll be more (in the appropriate venue)
later.