Graduate Degree

Mara Linaberger linaberg at OBERON.PPS.PGH.PA.US
Wed Jun 21 14:47:53 EST 1995

Can anyone suggest a good school for getting a masters or doctorate in
mycology?  I have a masters in Elementary Education and am thinking about
going back to school for mycology, which is a present just a hobby.  Any
information about programs in and around the Western Pennsylvania area
would be greatly appreciated.  I would also like to hear about
exceptional programs elsewhere in the country.  Thanks!

Mara Linaberger <linaberg at pps.pgh.pa.us>
Elementary Teacher, Pittsburgh Public Schools