Mycolog

David Kraut dakraut at atlanta.com
Sun Mar 12 08:43:39 EST 1995

Maybe I am out of line here but I was hoping to find out if anyone knows of a
product called Mycolog.  My main interest is the long term effects of using
this product.   I have been forced to continually use this product to subdue
the effects of what several doctors have told me is an allergy.  I have had a
red rash that developed at the corner of my lips and Mycolog is the only thing
that will minimize this embarrasing problem.  However I am worried that my
liver may be taking a long term beating.  Thanks in advance, DAVE.
dakraut at atlanta.com