Workshops

Jim Harris JHARRIS at LABA.TDH.TEXAS.GOV
Wed Mar 15 17:27:53 EST 1995

Because there have been so many persons adding to the mycology group and
because my e-mail address has changed this week, I am resubmitting the
following workshop information for interested mycologists.  If you have
responded by e-mail prior to last week, I am confident that I received your
inquiry and you should have received the printed information from me by
now.

Workshop #1
Fungi to Be Feared? Condo Contaminants and Toxic Toadstools
Scheduled for May 18-19, 1995 in Washington, D.C.
Presenters: L. Sigler, R. Summerbell, B. Jarvis, D. Miller, R. Gots, S.
Epstein.
Fee: Before April 15 is $200, after April 15, $250.

Workshop #2
Identification of Significant Species of Aspergillus and Penicillium
Scheduled for July 31-August 4, 1995 in San Antonio, TX
Presenters: J. Pitt, M. Klich
Fee: Before July 4 is $695, after July 4, $750

For more information on either of these programs, please send me your
mailing address or a FAX number. (Or call me 512-458-7566)

Jim Harris, Ph.D.
Training Coordinator
Bureau of Laboratories
Texas Department of Health