Q: using endomychoritzas for agricultural purposes

Tero Laakkonen laakkone at cc.helsinki.fi
Thu Mar 16 01:34:32 EST 1995

hi,

i am an organic farmer from hollola, southern finland. i have read intriguing
reports on using endomychoritzas to mine nutrients out of the depths for
the benefit of cultivated plants (eg. grains). our fields are said to
contain a lot of potash, and i want to use endomychoritzas to mine it out.

can someone point me to a comprehensive guide on how to use these techniques?

thanks a million,

	tero

--
"i abhor you pretentious insight. i respect conscious guessing
because it consists of two good qualities: courage and modesty."