Fungi Protein; complete or incomplete?

Eric Grunden egrunden at prairienet.org
Fri Mar 24 15:50:13 EST 1995

No plant contains all of the "essential" proteins needed
by humans, however most meats do. I know that fungi have
higher levels of protein than plants, but is that protein
complete or incomplete with relation toward humans?

While on the subject of fungi, I would like to know if
there is any organism that subsists exclusively on fungi.
If so, how would it be classified with respect toward its
diet? Is there such a thing as a "FUNGIVORE" ?

				= eg =