Morel trackers

Richard Winder rwinder at PFC.Forestry.CA
Mon Mar 27 12:19:05 EST 1995

For those who are tracking morels, we've only got one (1) to report from
Vancouver Island so far.   -RSW

  RICHARD WINDER                    Title: Research Scientist
  Canadian Forest Service           Phone: (604) 363-0773
  Victoria, B.C.                    Internet: RWINDER at A1.PFC.Forestry.CA

More information about the Mycology mailing list